Health Cost Savings for Contact Lens Wearers
On a super frugal budget like ours, one of the things we work hard at saving money on is healthcare costs. We do this in a variety of ways, such as eating healthier and exercising to keep our bodies healthy, looking for natural remedies when possible, and saving money whenever possible on healthcare costs that are unavoidable.
One of those “unavoidable healthcare costs” in our family is for contact lenses. As both my daughter Maddie and I wear contact lenses, we are always looking for ways to save money on the disposable contact lenses we both wear.
One of the companies we feel has a great deal all the way around on contact lenses is 1-800-contacts. There’s no need to pay full price with 1-800-contacts at your service. Some of the great benefits they offer include:
– An easy-to-use website. I find their site easy to navigate, and placing orders is a breeze!
– Their price match guarantee. 1-800-contacts promises to beat any price by 2%. They also have a comprehensive 20/20 Guarantee
– They have great customer service reps available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they offer free shipping on all orders, and free returns!
– They run limited time offers, such as this current exclusive coupon code page at http://www.1800contacts.com/coupon
– They are currently offering a free iPhone app for simple reordering and tracking the life of your lenses
Any frugality aficionado will tell you that there’s no need to ever pay full price, no matter what you’re buying. With 1-800-contacts, this old adage certainly rings true. Check out 1-800-contacts today for your contact lens needs!
What are your tips for saving money on buying contact lenses?