We love guest posts here at The Frugal Farmer. We don’t provide monetary compensation for guest posting, but rather view it as an opportunity to share your work with a new audience.
Here are our guest posting policies. You must:
- Have a blog of your own or contribute to a blog that is updated regularly with new content. Guest post topics for The Frugal Farmer can include personal finance, homesteading, survival, food-related subjects or health-related subjects.
- Post submitted should be original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 500-1200 words.
- You can add two links to your personal blog or social media account within the content or in a short bio about the author.
- Spellcheck please, and I reserve the right to edit if I feel it’s necessary.
- Please contact me before submitting a post.
- Affiliate links and/or corporate posts are considered advertising and fall under different guidelines as stated below.
- We are interested in most forms of advertising. If you do wish to include an affiliate link, please contact Laurie, who is in charge of advertising, at: frugalfarmerads <at> gmail <dot> com
- If you have your own personal blog and are interested in guest posting, please contact Laurie at: thefrugalfarmer <at> ymail <dot> com