Greetings, friends! Don’t you just love fall? There’s nothing that compares to the mild temps, the beautiful colors, and the heart-warming sounds of leaves crunching under you feet when fall comes around.
I thought that, it being fall and all, that I’d share today a different version of Good Reads. We’ll still run our Saturday PF version this week, but today I wanted to share some of the amazing fall recipes I’ve been finding out there! You’ve just got to try them!
1. Mr. CBB at Canadian Budget Binder shared a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake with Brown Butter Buttercream. This is a sweet treat that’ll make your mouth water just looking at it. Great for Thanksgiving dinner!
3. Mario from Debt Blag shared an easy and frugal recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes. It’s a true “guy” recipe – even those boys (and girls 🙂 )who don’t care much for cooking can whip this one up easy enough.
4. Jim from Critical Financial had a rockin’ recipe for Wicked Good Pumpkin Seeds at his site, Critical Financial. We don’t usually roast our own pumpkin seeds, but we will this year!
5. Mr. CBB gets more link love today with his Roasted Pumpkin and Red Lentil Soup. There’s nothing like a warm soup to take the chill off of those cold winter days.
6. Tanya from over at Eat Laugh Purr gets double the love too, with this fun and easy recipe for Apple Monkey Bread with Maple Cream Cheese Glaze. You use pre-packaged biscuits with this one – super easy, and delicious!
7. And last but not least, here at The Frugal Farmer I shared a great recipe for Easy and Delicious Apple Crisp. Super simple, extra good!
Whether for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or just an extra special fall dinner at home, you can easily find reasons to try all of these great recipes. Have fun!